May 11, 2012

Mustard, Lemon, and Herb Sauce

This mustard, lemon, and herb sauce is perfect for salmon and works really well drizzled on grilled asparagus.

Mustard, Lemon, and Herb Sauce
Such a simple sauce to prepare and is bursting with herb and lemon flavor. The best part is no butter is required, perfect for the waistline!

Mustard, Lemon, and Herb Sauce
2 TBS whole grain mustard
juice of one large lemon
1 TBS of fresh chopped lemon thyme
(you can substitute any thyme)
1 TBS of fresh chopped rosemary
a few turns of fresh ground pepper and kosher salt to taste

Combine all ingredients and spread over salmon and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before baking or grilling. The spread will cover about four 5 oz. fillets. Double the recipe if you would like to drizzle over grilled asparagus. I grill my salmon @ 400 degrees on foil until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches145 degrees or until flesh is opaque and separates easily with a fork.

Hope you enjoy this beautiful meal on your grill tonight!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

 

7 comments:

  1. Oooo, this would be perfect for out bbq get-together this weekend! Yum! Thank you so much, Audra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful, I love salmon, I must try it! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! So are all of our comments from now on going to be "I miss you" because I miss you! : ( and Aubrey misses you, and Addison misses you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious!! We just has salmon for dinner - I'll be posting the recipe next week: coconut + ginger sauce...amazing. I love that this doesn't include butter, just a light sauce. Yum! :) Now following....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so delicious! We're so glad you linked up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." Thanks for coming and we hope you'll be back. -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sauce! I know I could put it to good use. Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so good! I would love to try this sauce out. Thanks for linking up this week to Things That Make You Say Mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...