March 14, 2012

Guest Post {The Sweet Spot}


Hi! I'm Paige from The Sweet Spot and I'm so happy to be here at
Once a Mom Always a Cook (I love that title, it's so true!).
I LOVE to bake and cook. I use mostly organic ingredients and make almost everything from scratch. I hope you will stop by my blog and check out some of my other great recipes :)

I know, you're wondering how on earth a cake made with garbanzo beans could taste good but I promise this cake will shock you with how tasty it is! Not only is it somewhat healthy and gluten free but it is super simple to make. You've got to love a recipe with only five ingredients!

Recipe adapted from Holistic Moms Network cookbook.

Ingredients
1 (12 oz.) pkg of high quality semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
2 cups cooked garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
4 eggs (farm fresh is always best!)
1/2 cup organic sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and process until smooth. Pour into a greased 9-inch round pan and bake for 40-45 minutes. Cool thoroughly and sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...