November 23, 2012

Holiday 7up Pound Cake

This recipe has moved to, click here for the full recipe.
7-up pound cake


  1. Lovely and the rose adds a perfect touch Audra.

  2. Your pound cake looks so good and I love your story. I called my grandma granny also. Thank you for sharing your recipe with Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party!

  3. Great idea with the cranberry sauce! I am hosting a giveaway on Dining With Debbie during the month of Merry, Marry Munchies. There are two giveaways, actually: (1) $50 gift certificate to my favorite jeweler, and (2) a signed copy of Kat Robinson's new book, Arkansas Pie: A Slice of the Natural State. I would love for you to enter and win one of these. Be sure to enter through rafflecopter.

  4. This cake looks so good and so beautiful with the cranberry sauce! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...