April 16, 2012

Must Try Monday {Creamy Italian Vinaigrette}

 

Hello everyone! Sorry I missed last week, but I was super busy with the family. I know all you Mamas out there know how that goes! No worries, I am back reviewing another Pinterest pin.
Today's feature comes from The Big Red Kitchen.
The best thing about blogging and pinning is I have found so many new blogging friends through Pinterest!
I have actually made this vinaigrette several times and it lives up to all my family's expectations each time! I followed the recipe exact, but next time I am going to try honey in the place of sugar. This recipe is suppose to be copy cat recipe of Olive Garden's house dressing or not. I have only been to Olive Garden a few times and it has been so long ago I could not even begin to tell you how their house dressing taste.
I am a salad lover and enjoy a variety of salad dressings. This recipe is definitely a keeper for my cool salads!

This is my picture
CreamVinaigrette

and this is the picture I pinned. Click here for the full recipe.
218283913159062353_kAtdhEmw_f

If you are on Pinterest I would love for you to stop by my boards so we can share amazing and wonderful craft ideas, recipes, and stuff!

4 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts! You have been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. You can read about it on my blog at http://whatsfordinner-momwhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot of yours just like the one that you pinned! So beautifully presented.

    Buy WoW Account

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good!! So much better than bottled dressing. Thank you for sharing at my party! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am featuring you tomorrow! YAY Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...